The Florida House of Representatives is using video as a way to market the public input meetings and provide Floridians with a preview of what to expect at these meetings. Recently, the House even created a new Spanish-language Public Service Advertisement (PSA) for the upcoming meetings in Central Florida.
You are welcome to use the video links below to include these videos in your redistricting educational and outreach efforts. Additional video summaries from the remainder of public meetings (July 25-September 1) will be made available via the Public Participation Toolkit at www.floridaredistricting.org and www.youtube.com/MyDistrictBuilder.
- 60-second Spanish-Language PSA
- 60-second PSA
- 30-second PSA
- 15-second PSA
- Video Summary: Gainesville Meeting
- Video Summary: The Villages Meeting
- Video Summary: Daytona Beach Meeting
- Video Summary: St. Augustine Meeting
- Video Summary: Jacksonville Meeting
- Video Summary: Panama City Meeting
- Video Summary: Fort Walton Beach Meeting
- Video Summary: Pensacola Meeting
- Video Summary: Tallahassee Meeting