Today the Florida House’s Redistricting subcommittees narrowed their options for Florida’s state legislative and congressional districts.
The House Redistricting Subcommittee approved 3 of 5 proposed State House maps.
- PCB HRS 12-01 – as amended with map H000H9025
- PCB HRS 12-02 – as amended with map H000H9027
- PCB HRS 12-05 – as amended with map H000H9031
The Congressional Redistricting Subcommittee approved 3 of 7 proposed congressional maps.
- PCB CRS 12-05 – as amended with map H000H9041
- PCB CRS 12-06 – as amended with map H000H9043
- PCB CRS 12-07 – as amended with map H000H9045
The Senate Redistricting Subcommittee approved a single State Senate map, a map originally authored by the Florida Senate’s Committee on Reapportionment.
- PCB SRS 12-01 – map S000S9004
Visit http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Redistricting/Redistricting2012.aspx to learn more about the options that passed.
Want to watch the replay of today’s subcommittee meetings? Visit the Florida Channel at http://thefloridachannel.org/featured-stories/redistricting/.