The Florida Senate released its first look at proposed revisions to the state senate map on Saturday. You can check out the proposed changes (plan 9016) at http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Redistricting/Plan/s000s9016. Get a quick view of the map with the Senate’s District Explorer at http://maps.flsenate.gov/de1/map.html?plan=s000s9016.
As the Extraordinary Apportionment Session moves forward this week, the Senate will post subsequent amendments to the map at http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Redistricting/Plans. So make sure to check back from time to time.
The Extraordinary Apportionment Session, pertaining to the state senate map, must conclude by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2012.
For reports on downloads regarding plan 9016, from the Florida Senate, click below:
- District Summary Population Report (PDF)
- District Statistics Spreadsheet (CSV)
- District by County – Shares of Population (PDF)
- District by County – Statistics Spreadsheet (CSV)
- District Demographic Profiles (PDF)
- District by Existing District – Shares of Population (PDF)
- Statewide Map (PDF)
- Northwest Area Map (PDF)
- Big Bend Area Map (PDF)
- Southwest Area Map (PDF)
- Northeast Area Map (PDF)
- East Central Area Map (PDF)
- Southeast Area Map (PDF)